Coopersburg, PA (September 23, 2009) – Lighting control manufacturer Lutron Electronics Co., Inc., has announced that seven companies have been inducted into its newly-created Residential Systems Provider Hall of Fame. Inductees were announced in Atlanta, GA, during the Custom Electronics Design and Installation Association (CEDIA) Expo.
Companies were evaluated on eight points:
- years of doing business with Lutron
- dedication to their business
- market expansion efforts
- execution of initiatives
- project innovations using Lutron products
- revenue growth
The inaugural inductees are:
1. Advanced Audio Design of Naples, FL
2. Audio Video Systems of Plainview, NY
3. Doherty Design Group of Indianapolis, IN
4. Electronics Design Group of Piscataway, NJ
5. Electrical Design and Control of Alpine, CA
6. Milson Multimedia of Vancouver, BC, Canada
7. Thul Electronics of Avon, CO
“It is an honor for us to recognize these dedicated companies that have made Lutron a significant part of their business and helped position Lutron as the leading lighting control manufacturer,” said Jeff Zemanek, Residential Sales Director at Lutron Electronics. “We applaud and celebrate them on their ability to integrate lighting control solutions on to all of their projects.”
Additional inductees will be announced at future CEDIA Expos.
About Lutron Electronics (www.lutron.com)
Lutron Electronics Co., Inc., headquartered in Coopersburg, Pennsylvania, designs and manufactures lighting controls and automated window treatments for residential and commercial applications. Lutron products save energy and make light bulbs last longer, making them an eco-friendly addition to the home and office.
# # #
Media Relations Manager
Lutron Electronics Co., Inc.
Lutron Press Release
Media Relations Specialist
Carmichael Lynch Spong